Bio Basic Europe Technical-Regulatory and Toxicological Department has reached a highly qualified organization that succeed in guaranteeing a complete compliance with the applicable cosmetic law.
We offer our professionalism and experience in the following areas:
- Safety evaluations performed with the support of a full internal database in continuous updating about the toxicological values of the substances.
- Drafting of informative dossier (PIF - Product Information File) inclusive of Cosmetic Product Safety Report.
- Companies and products registration to the European Portal (CPNP).
- Claims proposal and validation, included information about the supporting tests.
- Labelling implementation and verification in compliance with legal obligations.
- Support for importation and exportation in UE and extra UE Countries.
- Assistance in cosmetic-vigilance.
- Technical Consultancy.
At present the Department is articulated as follows:
Head of Bio Basic Europe Technical-Regulatory and Toxicological Department
Master Degree in Biological Sciences
Master in Sciences and Cosmetic Technologies
Bachelor Degree in Industrial and Environmental Biotechnologies
Postgraduate Degree in Molecular Biotechnologies and Bioinformatics
Master Degree in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technologies
Bachelor Degree in Sciences and Agricultural Technologies
Postgraduate Degree in Sciences of Plants Production and Protection
The Department is always available in case of every need.
27th April 2016
BIO BASIC EUROPE
Dr. Umberto Pianca