On Friday 27th May 2006 at 10.00 AM, in the Great Hall within the Central Palace of Pavia University, located in Strada Nuova no. 65, it was held the Introductory Press Conference of the “Plus” Master Degrees (LM+).
Below the programme in detail:
- h 10.00 AM Prof. Fabio Rugge, Chancellor, “Introduction”
- h 10.15 AM Prof. Francesco Svelto, Vice Rector to the Third Mission, “The proposal of the ‘Plus’ Master Degrees”
- h 10.30 AM Prof. Paolo Benazzo, EDISU President (Institution supporting university education right), “The role of the colleges”
- h 10.40 AM Prof. Stefano Paleari, Member of the Board of the European University Association
- h 10.50 AM Dr.ssa Valentina Aprea, Councillor for Education and Training Lombardy Region
- h 11.00 AM Avv. Roberto Maroni, Lombardy Region President
- h 11.20 AM Round Table “Companies contribution”
• Mr Gianpiero Lotito, FacilityLive founder
• Eng. Antonio Leone, President of the Association “Italian Angels for growth”
• Eng. Paolo Seghi, Manuli Hidraulics
• Dr.ssa Chiara Albicocco (moderator), Radio 24, Il Sole 24 Ore journalist
- H 11.50 AM Eng. Franco Bosi, President of Pavia Chamber of Commerce, “Conclusions”
Master Degree “Plus” course is the first in Italy to offer the student the opportunity to cover a leading role in a business experience, by fitting inside a company or any other organization partner of the project. The proposal is radically different from curricular apprenticeships or internships planned in other courses, since the activities in which the student is involved are integrated from the beginning into the university path, and it is aimed to gain predefined and consistent professional skills.
The student with LM+ will attend 5 semesters instead of the canonical 4, 2 of which as a training period within a company, in Italy or abroad.
Classes that have been opened till now are: Advanced Biotechnology - Chemicals - Electronic Engineering - Philosophy - International Business and Entrepreneurship.
Bio Basic Europe is delighted to announce to have joined the panel of 30 companies willing to host and train the deserving students who will apply for an internship in our company starting from the next academic year 2016-17.
A complete report is available in the “Event” section of the website at the following link http://www.biobasiceurope.it/eng/eventi.asp
Thank you for your attention, we wish you a pleasant reading.
BIO BASIC EUROPE
Dott. Umberto Pianca