Bio Basic Europe attends, at the former Institute of Entomology, University of Pavia located in Via Taramelli n. 24, the opening Press conference of Parco Tecnico Scientifico (hereafter PTS), a consortium promoted by the University of Pavia, Pavia Municipality, Chamber of Commerce and the Province.
Bio Basic is one of the six companies that - through a ban - has earned its place in this incubator of bio-tech companies, with two laboratories specialized in Microbiology and In Vitro/Chemical-Physical analysis.
Several representatives of the Public Institutions - besides the companies of the new PTS - participate to the Press Conference:
• Vice-Chancellor at the Third Mission, Prof. Francesco Svelto
• PTS President, Prof. Antonio Majocchi
• University of Pavia Rector, Prof. Fabio Rugge
• Province President, Dr. Daniele Busone
• Pavia Mayor, Prof. Massimo De Paoli
• PTS Director, Prof. Stefano Ramat
• Foundation IRCCS Policlinic San Matteo Pavia Scientific Director and Director of the Laboratory of Chemical-Clinical Analysis, Prof. Giampaolo Merlini
• Confindustria Pavia Director, Dr. Francesco Caracciolo
• PTS companies: Ardis, beSharp, Bio Basic Europe, NAM, Noxamet, Polymerix
Please find a full report of the Press Conference in the Press release section of this website, following the link http://biobasiceurope.it/eng/comunicati-stampa.asp
BIO BASIC EUROPE S.r.l.
Dr. Umberto Pianca